Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Purpose

Ahh, the beginning. I like beginnings. I find that I experience much less stress when I need to make a first impression than when I need to live up to expectations. That being said, I start this blog knowing full well that every subsequent post from here on out will have expectations that it must meet. Oh well. I suppose that some things in life can't be helped. My purpose in writing this blog is to put down my thoughts and feelings for those who may find them interesting to read. I do not, however, intend to give many particulars about myself or my family. For those of you that know me, there is no need to relay to you information that information and for those who don't know me, specific information about me will not be necessary. I will tell you how ever, that I am male, married, a student, and work with computers. I will certainly try to be consistant in writing in writing, but I know myself too well to make any promises. Well, I feel that that is enough for now and that an impression has been made. Now, I'm feeling stressed.

No comments: